When it is time for auto maintenance or oil changes in Kingston, ON, it is important to know that you have a mechanic who puts you and your vehicle first. At Auto Service Kingston, we want every customer who walks through our door to feel like a total VIP. To us, that starts with a foundation of quality, integrity, and honesty. It doesn’t matter if you are visiting our shop for an oil change or engine repair, you always know that you will find an unbeatable auto service and repair experience at Auto Service Kingston.
Oil Change Kingston, ON
Regular oil changes are a tried and true way to keep your engine running smoothly as well as maintain performance and efficiency. Most experts recommend that you have your oil changed every 5,000 kilometers, but some vehicle manufacturers suggest they can make it to around 10,000 kilometers. When it comes down to it, your oil change frequency really depends heavily on the make and model of your vehicle as well as your driving habits. At Auto Service Kingston we suggest for the longevity of your vehicle to stick with the 5000km 4 times a year system as today’s engines have tighter tolerances and small passageways and screens that can plug up which makes it even more important today to keep it as clean as possible to protect your investment.
We often have customers who know that it is important to have their oil changed but don’t necessarily know why. The thing about motor oil is that while it is a wonderfully designed tool, it doesn’t last forever. It actually breaks down over time and miles and goes from a substance that lubricates, cleans, and cools your engine, to something that can become quite harmful.
The good news is that all you have to do to combat that breakdown and subsequent damage is to bring your vehicle to Auto service Kingston for your regularly scheduled oil change.
Auto Maintenance Kingston, ON
Sure, an oil change should always be the first thing on your auto maintenance checklist, but it should never be the only thing you do for your vehicle. At Auto Service Kingston, we offer comprehensive auto maintenance services to keep your entire vehicle running like a finely tuned machine. Some of the auto maintenance services we provide include:
- ASK Seasonal Inspection – Our clients receive this inspection twice a year so we can provide them with a report card for their vehicle that lists immediate (level 3) needs, should do (level 2), and could do (level 1) recommendations. Our mission is to provide our customers with all the details so they can make the best decision possible.
- Oil Changes – Typically four times a year
- Brake Service – Suggested during our seasonal inspections. This could be as often as once a year.
- Brake Pad & Rotor Replacement – Suggested during our seasonal inspections. This could be as often as once a year.
- Engine Service – Intervals are suggested when going over your oil change frequency and taking your type of engine in mind like Direct Injection.
- Fluid Service & Filters – We can help you follow a maintenance plan designed and tailored to your vehicle
- Wheel Alignment – Suggested during our seasonal inspection or possibly with a new set of tires
- Tune-Ups & Spark Plugs – We can help you follow a maintenance plan designed and tailored to your vehicle
- Battery Service & Replacement – Suggested during our seasonal inspection, we typically see a 7-year battery life span
When it comes to keeping your vehicle on the road, nobody can beat the quality of auto maintenance that you will find at Auto Service Kingston. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.